What is Graphic Film?
Born from advanced paint and surface protection film technology, the Argotec Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) graphic films system (formerly ArgoGraph) consists of Argotec White print media and Argotec Clear overlaminate film. Used to protect, preserve, and prolong the life of advertising and decorative graphics subject to harsh conditions, the system offers a flexible new option for the wide-format digital printing industry. The thermoplastic polyurethane film system outperforms vinyl for vehicle wraps, fleet graphics, outdoor signage and building wraps.
Argotec graphic film systems give film coaters and converters serving the graphics industry a comprehensive solution to meet the need for clear, conformable and durable graphic films. Easy to use and environmentally friendly, the TPU films are non-PVC, halogen- and lubricant-free and accept all commercial adhesive systems.
Environmentally Friendly Printable TPU Films
TPU is a great substitute for vinyl! The thermoplastic polyurethane film system outperforms vinyl for vehicle wraps, fleet graphics, outdoor signage and building wraps. Easy to use and environmentally friendly, the Argotec TPU films are non-PVC, halogen- and lubricant-free and accept all commercial adhesive systems.
Argotec Graphic Films Makes Installation Easy
The Argotec thermoplastic polyurethane graphic films system offers numerous benefits over vinyl. It can be installed over a broader temperature range than vinyl. The urethane graphic films are highly conformable to smooth and rough surfaces. Colors hold true when stretched over 3D surfaces. The film is easy and cost-efficient to install using white gloves and a squeegee without the need for heat guns.
Click HERE to download our Graphic Film Application Guide.
Ideal Applications for Argotec Graphic Film include:
- Wraps, decals and decorations for cars, motor coaches, RVs and toy haulers
- Fleet truck graphics
- Transit advertising
- Motorcycle, dirt bike, ATV, snowmobile & lawn/garden equipment graphics
- Extreme sport helmets & equipment
- Gas station/pump skirts
- Floor and window advertising graphics
- Power tool labeling
- Safety/hazard markings
- Kiosk coating and advertising
- Product identification labeling
We’ll be glad to collaborate on your next project. For detailed product information, specifications or pricing please contact us.
- Consumer Goods
- 46510-Argotec™ Graphic Film
- 46510-Argotec™ Clear Film
- 46510, Argotec™ White Film
- Aliphatic Polyurethane
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane
- UV-resistant, non-yellowing
- Durable, abrasion resistant
- Resistant to road chemicals
- Appropriate for horizontal surfaces with UV exposure
- Exceptionally high gloss finish
- Halogen, phthalate & PVC free
- No plasticizers to migrate
- Printable via solvent, eco-solvent & latex ink systems