Paint & Surface Protection Film
Argotec surface and paint protection film (PPF) provide durable and smooth paint and surface protection for harsh environments.
Argotec is the leading supplier of advanced thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) paint and surface protection technology. Adhesive coaters, automotive engineers, appliance designers and electronic display manufacturers around the world look to Argotec for high-performance surface protection films. Argotec, with locations on three continents, is the largest extruder of uncoated TPU paint protection films for the global automotive aftermarket.
Our proprietary thermoplastic polyurethane formulation provides outstanding processability for pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) coaters. Argotec films are highly flexible and offer optical clarity, excellent conformability to three-dimensional surfaces, UV resistance, and a Class-A gloss finish. These paint and surface protection films are made using exacting extrusion techniques to produce the flattest films in the industry.
Features & Benefits include:
- UV & stain resistance – Maintain surface appearance and clarity
- Multiple options in product portfolio – Customize to end applications
- Self-healing & scratch resistance – Long lasting and highly durable
- High gloss & light transmission – Superior appearance with paint-like gloss finish
- Superior film gauge & gel control – Operational efficiency during coating process
- Local manufacturing capabilities – Just in time delivery and easy inventory management
Argotec advanced surface protection technology, available in single- and multi-layer, is used to prevent scrapes, chipping, and other erosive damage to metal, glass, or paint.
Used on a wide range of applications from wind turbines to screen mobile device
protection, the durable films provide excellent abrasion and impact resistance.
- Consumer Goods
- Aliphatic Polycaprolactone TPU
- Abrasion & Chip Resistant
- Chemical Resistance
- Optical Clarity
- High Gloss
- UV Resistance